The Esthetician program consists of 1000 hours of theory and practical training in the arts and sciences of facials, make-up applications, body treatments, hair removal, retailing, equipment care, business management, and more.
- To develop knowledge, understanding, skill, and appreciation in the theory and operation of Esthetics arts & sciences.
- To engage in optimal sanitation routines during routine practice in order to protect clients from unnecessary exposure to harmful microorganisms
- To master the use of skin care equipment and chemicals for the optimal care of the client.
- To understand detailed client assessment techniques for an individualized approach to care
- To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
- To prepare students for entry-level jobs in their professional careers.
Day Classes: Tuesday – Friday | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Night Classes: Monday – Thursday | 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Two-day Classes: Tuesday & Wednesday | 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
|Course #||Course Name||Hours||Chapters Covered|
|ESTH 100||Introduction to the Beauty Industry
|40||Foundations 1, 2, 3, 4
|ESTH 120||Introductory Sciences
|80||Foundations 5, 6, 7
Fundamentals 2, 3
|ESTH 130||Skin Disorders||40||Fundamentals 4, 5, 6|
|ESTH 140||Facial Treatments & Massages||90||Fundamentals 7, 8, 9|
|ESTH 200||CLINIC FLOOR||150||Complete Credit Hour Sheet Applications|
|ESTH 210||Facial Devices||35||Fundamentals 10|
|ESTH 220||Make-Up Techniques||90||Fundamentals 12|
|ESTH 230||Hair Removal Techniques||70||Fundamentals 11|
|ESTH 240||State Board Exam Introduction||25||N/A|
|ESTH 300||CLINIC FLOOR||150||Complete Credit Hour Sheet Applications|
|ESTH 310||Advanced Topics||30||Fundamentals 13|
|ESTH 320||CLINIC FLOOR||150||Complete Credit Hour Sheet Applications|
|ESTH 330||State Board Prep Business Skills (*Online Only)||50||“Foundations 8, 9, 10”|